CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

I knew this day would come...


I was in the dinning room helping Adam with is summer homework, and I heard Nate crying which is normal especially this week he has been super cranky. Then it kind of got quit and then I heard him start screaming again. I went to quietly walk in the living room to look into their bedroom, and I noticed that the box fan that I had put on their dresser was off (now i know I had it on because today I decided to turn off the ac during the days to try and conserve some energy). Well I poke my head further around the corner, and I saw that the fan was unplugged.... well then I thought maybe it fell... nope it was still on the dresser.... that is when I saw the ball fly across the room.... Nate climbed out of his crib tonight when he was supposed to be taking his evening nap. I knew it was only a matter of time. Goodness so now, this weekend we have to go and buy toddler beds.

0 comments: