CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Grateful

Right along with Thanksgiving, can we just skip it all together this year? I have just not been in the spirit at all. When my favorite music station started paying non Christ bearing Christmas carols 2 weeks before Christmas, I just wanted to crawl in a dark hole until the day after Christmas. I have so much to be thankful for, but there are a lot of things plaguing me as well. My days are spent much differently now. I am running a pretty tight ship, but I feel like I am going to fall over board some evenings after the boys go to bed... Father, if I trust You for my eternal salvation, why don't I trust You for my daily needs? Instill in me the peace that comes from casting all my cares to You. Help me wake up to saying this is a new day, I am rejoicing it, and going to bed being grateful for the day that I have had with You, and with my family Father.

0 comments: