CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 18, 2008

New obsession

Yes Tonni you should go and grab the garbage can I am about to start talking about cottage cheese again. :) I don't know why but for lunch the last 3 days and for dinner tonight the only thing that sounds good is cottage cheese, hot dogs and CranberryGrape juice. Now tonight at dinner I not only had one plate like the one pictured below... but I had two. Yikes!



There are updates on the boys... go have a look see one their site

http://aidenandnathaniel.blogspot.com

6 comments:

erin richardson said...

OK. Yeah. That's kinda yuck. Cottage cheese? Ughhhh.

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Uh, Yuck! Hotdogs are almost as bad as cottage cheese!!!!

erin richardson said...

I concur. Hot dogs = grossness. If it's hypothetically meat, but doesn't look like it? Ewww....

Mommakitten said...

Geez guys just rip my dinner apart why don't you? lol

erin richardson said...

Hey --- whatever floats your boat. Ya do what ya gotta do to get through with the new babies...

Mommakitten said...

Eh it's not really because I didn't have time to cook anything.. it really was what I wanted lol