CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

God thinks I am BEA-UTIFUL!

Today I splurged and got my hair done. I have not had my hair done in forever. Actually it has been since August last year. So I did it. I told the girl surprise me! Here is what she came up with



I am pretty excited :) But the most awesome part ever was while I was at the salon waiting to pay. A group of gay guys came in lol... and they were all touching the back of my hair telling me it looked super good. Then it got quite. A man in his forties who was still pretty stylin walked in with this long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes (he was pretty darn hot) stopped at the counter and in a deep face said. "Wow you are beautiful." Smiled and walked into the waiting room. I walked into the waiting room to thank him, and he wasn't there. Granted there was a fire door that had alarms and stuff on it if you were to open it. But he wasn't there. Ladies, that was my sign. God thinks I am beautiful. Thank you Lord for telling me. You make everything glorious and I am yours.

4 comments:

Jo said...

that is so neat!

the hair does indeed look awesome!

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

I LOVE answered prayer!! You are beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

You ARE beautiful!

Mommakitten said...

Whoa people anonymous posts??? Hmmmm who can you be?